Quick Start - Enterprise Edition
There are 3 types of Users.
3. End User
Login As Sysadmin:
1. Add datasources details
- Sidebar navigation Click on datasource -> datasources -> add new datasouces
2. Add User
- Sidebar Navigation Users-> Add User
Add developer user.
3. Create Department
- Sidebar navigation Click on Department - >Add department
- Sidebar Navigation Click on Permission -> Assign datasouce to department and developer user.
Login As Developer.
Developer will get see his assign permission departements.
1. Add new folder
Sidebar navigation -> Departmen -> add new folder. Give your reports name like December 2015
2. Click on generate reports - you will get dashboard screen.
- Select layout and then click on Add and it will created column layout as per your layout selection,
3. Click on add report elements
1. Give report name
2. Select report type
3. Select datasources
4. Select table
5. Add relation (If you want to relate 2 or more tables)
6. Drag columns into droppable area
7. Preview Query button will show query
8. Preview button will show output of your result
You can change report types and drag columns and see preview for as many as supported reports and charts
4. Click on Save
5. Share report or chart with other User
Sidebar navigation: User -> Add User
6. Add Permission
Sidebar navigation - Permission -> Add Permission
Give Permission to End User.