Quick Start – Power User
Steps For creating your first Reports or Charts.
1. Add a Data Source or upload a CSV file
- On the top navigation menu, click on datasource -> add new datasources
- On the top navigation menu, click on datasource -> CSV
2. Add a Department
- On the top navigation menu, click on -> Departments -> Add a new Department.
- Give your Department a name. For example, Sales Reports, Marketing Dashboard, etc..
3. Add a Report Folder
- On the sidebar navigation menu, click on -> parent Department (created in step 2 above) -> add new folder.
- Give your report a name (e.g. “December Sales Funnel”)
4. Create a Dashboard – click on New Report.
- You will be taken to the Dashboard screen.
- Click on Add and the Report Wizard will open.
5. Click on add report elements
- Give your report a name
- Select report type
- Select Data Source
- Select Table
- Add Relation (If you want to join 2 or more tables)
- Drag columns into drop area
- Preview Query button will display the underlying SQL Query
- Preview button will show output of your result
- You can change report types and drag columns and preview as many reports and charts as you wish to.
6. Click on Save